Skype Beta 126.96.36.199 Free download
|Op. System:||Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows7 64|
|Last updated:||October 15, 2008|
|File size:||24401 Kb|
Publisher description for Skype Beta 188.8.131.52
Skype is software for calling other people on their computers or phones. Download Skype and start calling for free all over the world.
The calls have excellent sound quality and are highly secure with end-to-end encryption. You don't even need to configure your firewall or router or any other networking gear.
Additionally it doesn't just work on Windows. Skype is also for Mac OS X, Linux and PDAs using Pocket PC, with a native look and feel for each platform. Talking, sending instant messages or even file transfers work between different platforms like a charm.
Skype calling - Skype has all the features of an ordinary phone so it's even easier to manage your calls.
Video calling - see who you are talking to at the same time as speaking to them.
Add Skype and SkypeOut contacts - Add contacts who use Skype and those who use ordinary phones so you can call more people.
Organising groups - group contacts under certain names and share them with your contacts so they can talk to them too.
Basic chat and emoticons - when it's not convenient to call, chat or Instant Message (IM) your contacts.
Group chat - for when it's easier to chat or Instant Message (IM) all your friends at once.
Profile settings - change how you appear to the world and let people know a bit about you.
Conference calling - talk to more than one friend at a time.
Import contacts - search your address book to find friends and family that already have a Skype name and start calling them for free.
View Outlook contacts - view and call your Microsoft Outlook contacts quickly and directly from your Skype contact list.
Quickfilter and Speed-Dial - find Skype contacts, recent chats and SkypeOut contacts quickly and easily, then enter their Skype name to call them back quickly.
* change: Extras Manager updated to version 184.108.40.206
* bugfix: "List index out of bounds" error was displayed on call phones dialogue when pressing enter without entering anything
* bugfix: At times, video privacy message was not shown
* bugfix: Call privacy options for Online Numbers were sometimes lost
* bugfix: Profile pictures management did not work
* bugfix: Take Video snapshot button was active even if there were no webcam present
* bugfix: It was impossible to remove second USB device from audio devices list
* bugfix: "Add contact" button was enabled even if nothing was entered into search box
* bugfix: Opening Skype from system tray did not turn off silent mode
* bugfix: French localization to Megabyte was incorrect
* bugfix: Call Phones tab default focus was not on phone number field
* bugfix: Voicemail was shown as MT67 in inbox
* bugfix: After being added to Group IM some messages were not shown instantly
* bugfix: SMS sent to user by other Skype contact was shown as MT64
bugfix: Menu Skype > Close did not work
* bugfix: Choosing an IM emoticon window did not close when closing the main window
* bugfix: Pressing "Esc" did not cancel editing conversation topic
* bugfix: Skype did not stick to screen corners
* bugfix: Logout did not work correctly
* bugfix: "Show in folder" button did not work
bugfix: SkypeOut call to number not in contact list did not take focus correctly
* bugfix: Getting Started Wizard had outdated screen shot
* bugfix: Video was automatically received even if "Automatically receive video from" option was set to "no one".