SuperAntiSpyware 4.1.1046 Free download
|Op. System:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Last updated:||May 20, 2008|
|File size:||6289 Kb|
Publisher description for SuperAntiSpyware 4.1.1046
SUPERAntiSpyware Professional features our highly advanced Real-Time Protection to ensure protection from installation or re-installation of potential threats as you surf the Internet. Used in conjunction with our First Chance Prevention and Registry Protection, your computer is protected from thousands of threats that attempt to infect and infiltrate your system at startup or while shutting down your system.
Advanced Detection and Removal
Detect and Remove Spyware, Adware, Malware, Trojans, Dialers, Worms, KeyLoggers, HiJackers, Parasites, Rootkits, Rogue Security Products and many other types of threats.
Light on System Resources and won't slow down your computer like many other anti-spyware products. Won't conflict with your existing anti-spyware or anti-virus solution!
Real-Time Blocking of threats! Prevent potentially harmful software from installing or re-installing!
First Chance Prevention examines over 50 critical points of your system each time your system starts up and shuts down to eliminate threats before they have a chance to infect and infiltrate your system.
Schedule either Quick, Complete or Custom Scans Daily or Weekly to ensure your computer is free from harmful software.
Interface and Functionality Changes
* Vista UAC Issues Resolved - You should not be prompted by UAC on Admin or Limited user account under Vista. You cannot install program updates on a Limited Account as this breaks the Admin/Limited paradigm.
* Windows "No Disk" issues resolved - this a Windows error due to it's caching of disk volumes - this no longer should show up for empty CD/DVD driver, flash drives, etc.
* Splash screen can be turned off in Free Edition
* Resolved rare issues with DDA (Direct Disk Access) and improved compatibility with various NTFS formats
* Resolved rare crash issues with improperly written drivers (mainly spyware) that caused Kernel Direct to fault
* Enhanced detection of rootkits
* Firefox cookie scanning and removal
If you have installed a lo...