TeamSpeak Client 3.0.0 36 (32-bit) Beta Free download
|Op. System:||Windows 9x / 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows7|
|Last updated:||November 9, 2010|
|File size:||13014 Kb|
|Publisher:||TeamSpeak Systems GmbH|
Publisher description for TeamSpeak Client 3.0.0 36 (32-bit) Beta
TeamSpeak is flexible, powerful, scalable software which enables people to speak with one another over the Internet. TeamSpeak consists of both client and server software. The server acts as a host to multiple client connections, capable of handling literally thousands of simultaneous users.
Address book for easier management of multiple TeamSpeak servers
Create multiple channels and sub-channels for your users
Moderate channels for more control when hosting large group meetings
Whisper functions so you can speak privately to inidividuals, groups of persons, or users in other channels
This is the 32-bit version of the client.
- Added Shift-Backspace keyboard shortcut to focus the channeltree for easier screenreader usage. Adjusted spoken accessible names in the mainwindow and further improved tab focus behaviour.
- Activate, Deactivate and Toggle PTT hotkeys have been moved to category Microphone and renamed to "Local Mic Mute" which is now more meanigful
- Fixed whisper reply hotkey which was mixed up when assigned via whisper list dialog.
- Fixed missing window title of setup wizard on Linux
- Restored previous chat line input focus behaviour if selecting clients or channels in the tree or a chat tab using the mouse. If using keyboard navigation, the chat input is not focused to avoid interfering with accessibility support.
- Fixed possible crash when permission window was automatically closed on server shutdown but dialogs or contextmenus were still open.
- Fixed a bug where VAD cannot be used when Toggle PTT was manually added
- Fixed "Toggle Speaker Mute" und "Toggle Microphone Mute" in setup wizard
- Fixed hotkeys configured in setup wizard not being set properly
- Fixed assertion when adding Hotkey-/Capture- or Playback Profile hotkey
- Adjusted input validator of permissions tree
- Channel commander action can now be added to toolbar
- Sort ID now considered for server groups order in permissions overview.
- Fixed iconpath when IconPack entry is missing in the config file.
- Overhauled volumecontrol plugin.