TeamSpeak Server 3.0.0 30 (32-bit) Beta Free download
|Op. System:||Windows 9x / 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows7|
|Last updated:||November 23, 2010|
|File size:||3868 Kb|
|Publisher:||TeamSpeak Systems GmbH|
Publisher description for TeamSpeak Server 3.0.0 30 (32-bit) Beta
TeamSpeak is flexible, powerful, scalable software which enables people to speak with one another over the Internet. TeamSpeak consists of both client and server software. The server acts as a host to multiple client connections, capable of handling literally thousands of simultaneous users.
Address book for easier management of multiple TeamSpeak servers
Create multiple channels and sub-channels for your users
Moderate channels for more control when hosting large group meetings
Whisper functions so you can speak privately to inidividuals, groups of persons, or users in other channels
This is the 32-bit version of the server.
- new tcp stack
- instance_properties respect now machine_id
- updated to sqlite 3.7.3
- clientdbfind returns a max of 50 rows
- clientdblist duration limited to a max of 200 rows
- reduced CPU usage for large servers
- ServerQuery: added server port to "whoami" output
- ServerQuery: added client_created and client_lastconnected times to output of "clientlist" when "-times" parameter is passed. Value is in seconds since 1970.
- ServerQuery: added parent id to output of "channelinfo"
- new channel/server group get new default permissions i_group_needed_member_add_power based on i_group_member_add_power i_group_needed_member_remove_power based on i_group_member_remove_power
- added permission i_group_sort_id commands notify notifyservergrouplist / notifychannelgrouplist output "sortid" field
- added permission i_group_show_name_in_tree commands notify notifyservergrouplist / notifychannelgrouplist output "namemode" field
- added new PluginTargetMode PluginCommandTarget_CURRENT_CHANNEL_SUBSCRIBED_CLIENTS
- servergroupclientlist uses now internal id/uid/name cache which results in faster processing and lower database usage
- query and template groups accept only local icon_ids
- added command line option "no_password_dialog" which prevents showing the password dialog on windows (eg. no_password_dialog=1)
- added new command "permget" (check docu for details)
- added permission b_client_permissionoverview_own
- added servernotifyregister event "tokenused"
- windows tray icon shows now your wan ip
- fixed problem handling malformated client requests that could lead to the server shutting down after logging a critical log message.
- fixed issue that lead to clients not being able to edit the slot count back to the value that was set when they originally connected to the server
- fixed serversnapshotdeploy using wrong sql file on failure
- fixed issue with servernotifyregister not unregistering serverquery clients on remote connection closed
- fixed bug with temporary channels not being deleted immediately when a sub-channel was moved out of them and they so became empty
- fixed bug that lead to the output of the ServerQuery command "hostinfo" to display wrong data in the bandwidth last minute and bandwidth last second fields
- fixed channel client permissions where not removed on channel delete
- fixed possibility to host more slots than allowed
- fixed bug where a clone leaving server removed temp groups of still connected clones
- fixed client which where added to query groups wont be correctly removed on serverdelete/clientdelete
- fixed serverprocessstop works again under windows
- fixed client channel/server groups got not updated while changing default groups
- server traffic quota reset script respects machine_id
- fixed clientinfo on a serverquery can cause a crash
- fixed client disconnect closes wrong clientserverquery connection