The Bat! Home Edition 5.0.12 Free download
|Op. System:||Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows7 64|
|Last updated:||May 3, 2011|
|File size:||6818 Kb|
Publisher description for The Bat! Home Edition 5.0.12
The Bat! mail client has a lot of vital benefits and useful features that make your email experience simple and convenient. All these features perfectly fit any Windows OS. Moreover, The Bat! is the first and only email client Certified for Windows Vista by Microsoft Corporation. Certified for Vista logo guarantees the highest level of compatibility between Vista and The Bat! mechanisms.
Protection of privacy
The Bat!s characteristic feature is the most widespread support of authentication protocols and of encryption while working with mail servers.
The other side of safety is protection against malicious codes. The Bat! benefits of its own HTML viewing mechanism Robin HTML Viewer, as well as of its own image viewing module.
-"When browsing messages, retrieve only message text" and "Except messages smaller than" options must be enabled by default
- Deleting IMAP folder cache causes wrong Total messages account counter
- Incorrect port was displayed for IMAP accounts on Account Info panel
- Message List: Sorting Subject/From/To groups by latest time was not functional
- Inline graphics disappear when opening multiple messages
- When both options to automatically mark message as read were switched off, messages still were marked as read
- message about old format in new versions
- Handling reply/forward commands for inline viewers of messages wasn't working properly
- Replied filters wasn't executed automatically
- 5.0.8 AVs while switching between pictures tabs in message view
- Deletion attachments was not refreshing messages in the Finder's message list
- HTML QT included in TEXT Folder template produces HTML code in Microed
- IMAP download preferences specified in account settings wasn't used by default in all folders
- the TO field was not focused when a message was forwarded in non-MIME format
- Thread operations were ignoring date grouping
- Empty folders function was broken in v5
- IMAP : Option "When inactive, disconnect after" does not work
- Rethreading function was working wrong when the dragged message was droppend onto itself causing hiding of the message from the list
- Delete button was working as "delete and follow next" when message list was switched off in the separate message list viewer
- message export/save as function was using non-modal file save dialogue causing problems on some systems
- Option "Play sound when new mail arrives" doesn't work
- Print function is now functional in the image viewer
- The last used Address Book was not recalled after restart
- Connection Centre : Log window is empty for POP and SMTP tasks
- When encrypting a message, The Bat! will no loger use SubjectKeyIdentifier for compatibility with other programs which do not support this structure.
- In S/MIME signatures, the attribute ESSCertIDv2 is now added.
- EML/MSG/VCF association erro under WinXP when saving Preferences dialog
- Reading Confirmations could not be generated
- v5.0.8 fails to print large messages to the end
- AV when switching to "Subscribed only" tab in IMAP folder manager
- Folder Information Panels Bug!
- Links in HTML mail get mangled
- Drag and drop message in same folder
- All messages after review of properties of a folder are lost - Russian version (5.0.8(.1))
- Replies to messages from .EML files were empty
- Sending a file from Windows Explorer was not working
- Image smileys were not working when The Bat! was started from a desktop shortcut with no "Start in" folder defined
- IMAP : Option "Mark deleted messages as read" in IMAP account properties is not applied
- When clicking Minimize, Maximize, Close Button in v5.0.8, the program hangs a while, and the cursor can't be moved.