Thunderbird 188.8.131.52 Free download
|Op. System:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Last updated:||April 20, 2006|
|File size:||6174 Kb|
Publisher description for Thunderbird 184.108.40.206
Thunderbird is a great email client from the same people who brought you the Firefox browser.
Thunderbird gives you IMAP/POP support, a built-in RSS reader, support for HTML mail, powerful quick search, saved search folders, advanced message filtering, message grouping, labels, return receipts, smart address book LDAP address completion, import tools, and the ability to manage multiple e-mail and newsgroup accounts.
An Archive feature similar to the one in GMail
Lightning fast search
Security issues: (1)
* Fixed: 328917 - Mail Multiple Information Disclosure Vulnerabilities
* Fixed: 306067 - null pointer dereference crash
* Fixed: 317420 - Firefox 1.5RC3 crashes when trying to print a page
* Fixed: 319210 - crash [@ plc4.dll + (00001ae2)] on mail send (using SSL connection to SMTP)
* Fixed: 321495 - Thunderbird 1.5rc1 and 1.5rc2 hangs with 945 messages in a POP account
* Fixed: 323131 - crash after saving all attachments [@ nsMessenger::SaveAllAttachments]
* Fixed: 328187 - crash at IMAP login with GSSAPI authentication using SSPI library
* Fixed: 322273 - Crash at [@ nsMsgQuickSearchDBView::ListIdsInThread]
* Fixed: 322283 - Crash after filter operation with a missing destination folder
* Fixed: 180849 - Mail loss in import of NC4 mail when 0x5C(\) is used as 2nd byte of muti-byte character in folder name.
* Fixed: 307052 - Spellchecker doesn't display suggestion list for misspelled words if Russian Spell dictionary is installed
* Fixed: 307527 - Connection timeout with IMAP on dual core systems
* Fixed: 315625 - When forwarding a message inline, Thunderbird strips inline-images
* Fixed: 316812 - When address book name is Japanese character, address book is lost when new address book is created
* Fixed: 317009 - Thunderbird incorrectly decodes =00 in quoted-printable attachments as 0x20, not NULL
* Fixed: 323318 - When the attachment file name is separated, should append semi-colon(';')
* Fixed: 323608 - ldap schema's use of displayName has changed since Thunderbird 1.0x
* Fixed: 326280 - Suppression of append-domain autocompletion not working
* Fixed: 312008 - RSS feeds stop loading after connection errors
* Fixed: 315600 - Hangs while validating feed (rdf)
* Fixed: 320818 - broken parsing on CDATA sections
* Fixed: 320967 - 'content:encoded' field ignored in RSS2 feed parsing
UI improvements: (6)
* Fixed: 183394 - sometimes when you delete a message, the focus gets lost instead of going to the next message
* Fixed: 184811 - addressingwidget appears as sunken, not as button
* Fixed: 299343 - Can't copy and paste into the beginning of a line
* Fixed: 315057 - Display - Fonts tab: The pull-down menu of Character Encodings doesn't work.
* Fixed: 320185 - It's impossible to delete or detach attachment via File Menu
* Fixed: 326846 - read mail not marked as read
If you have installed a lo...