Total Commander 7.55a Free download
|Op. System:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Last updated:||July 9, 2010|
|File size:||3183 Kb|
Publisher description for Total Commander 7.55a
Total Commander is a file manager for Windows similar to well-known DOS file manager.
Total Commander can handle archives as if they were subdirectories. It also has an internal ZIP-compatible packer. The search function allows you to search for files inside archives, even for text.
Two file windows side by side
Multiple language support
Enhanced search function
Compare files (now with editor) / synchronize directories
Quick View panel with bitmap display
ZIP, ARJ, LZH, RAR, UC2, TAR, GZ, CAB, ACE archive handling + plugins
Built-in FTP client with FXP (server to server) and HTTP proxy support
Parallel port link, multi-rename tool
Tabbed interface, regular expressions, history+favorites buttons
Thumbnails view, custom columns, enhanced search
Compare editor, cursor in lister, separate trees, logging, enhanced overwrite dialog, and more
- Fixed: Ctrl+V (Paste) not working with option x64DisableRedirection=1 (Windows Vista/7 x64)
- Fixed: Lister on Linux/Wine: Do not replace characters by dot placeholder if fixed width font was requested, but variable width font returned
- Fixed: Problems with AutoHotkey because of renamed buttons in "Configure directory hotlist"
- Added: Always show administrative shares (experimental, WinNT-based systems only): wincmd.ini [Configuration] AdminShares=1
- Fixed: Custom sounds not working on Windows XP x64
- Fixed: FTP in background: TC tried to resume the download even when user aborted downloading a binary file transferred in text mode
- Fixed: FTP: "ABOR" command wasn't sent when user aborted downloading a binary file transferred in text mode
- Fixed: Background transfer manager: Speed limit could be significantly lower than chosen by the user
- Fixed: FTP: Made the detection of UTF-8 encoding compliant with RFC 2640: If the FEAT command returns a line with UTF8, the encoding is ON by default, even if OPTS UTF8 ON returns an error
- Fixed: Load per file icons (e.g. exe/lnk) always in background, not only on first load (should make network drives more responsive)
- Fixed: When deleting files as admin from system32 while x64DisableRedirection=1, redirect calls to tcmadmin to SysNative (will work on XP64 only when installing Microsoft patch)
(17Type):English, Arabic, Armenian, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditi...