UltraDefrag (64-bit) 5.0.2 Free download
|Op. System:||Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows7 64|
|Last updated:||February 1, 2012|
|File size:||468 Kb|
|Publisher:||UltraDefrag Development Team|
Publisher description for UltraDefrag (64-bit) 5.0.2
UltraDefrag is a powerful disk defragmentation tool for Windows. It is the first open source defragmenter with full support of system locked files defragmentation. Actually all files including registry hives and paging file can be processed by UltraDefrag during the Windows boot process.
Boot Time Defragmentation:
This feature provides an ability to defragment any system files. Including page file, registry hives, hiberfil.sys file and many other files locked by the system or other applications when windows is fully running.
Fast Disk Optimization:
The optimizer rearranges all data and places them to the beginning of the drive. In many instances we have found, that the system is more stable and performs a lot better under load, if data is placed at the beginning of the drive.
Single File and Folder Defragmentation:
After UltraDefrag is installed you have the ability to select any file or folder and deframent it. This option is mostly useful, if you have recently installed an application or a game and would like to have it defragmented immediately for maximum performance.
This is the 64-bit version for x64 processors.
- representation of disk clusters on the cluster map was improved
- one little bug in MFT Zone redraw was fixed
- registry is now queried for the number of installed keyboards to guarantee detection of all installed keyboards
- Installer: forced default action for .luar files to be "view"
- the following translations were added:
> Bosanski, Arabic
- the following translations were updated:
- some additions to the intro and GUI section of the documentation
- PDF version of the documentation is now available as separate download
Planner - flexible system of events reminders with classification accordi...