UltraVNC 1.0.5 Free download
|Op. System:||Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows7 64|
|Last updated:||August 31, 2008|
|File size:||2199 Kb|
Publisher description for UltraVNC 1.0.5
UltraVNC is a powerful, easy to use and free software that can display the screen of another computer (via internet or network) on your own screen. The program allows you to use your mouse and keyboard to control the other PC remotely. It means that you can work on a remote computer, as if you were sitting in front of it, right from your current location. If you provide computer support, you can quickly access your customer's computers from anywhere in the world and resolve helpdesk issues remotely! With addons like SingleClick your customers don't even have to pre-install software or execute complex procedures to get remote helpdesk support.
Key features: File transfer, Video driver, Optional Encryption Plugins, MS Logon, Text chat, Viewer Toolbar, Java Viewer with File Transfer , as well as Auto scaling and Server Side Scaling, Multiple-Monitors-support,Repeater/Proxy-support, Auto reconnection, good performances and tons of other functionalities.
** v1.0.5 Release
(v1.0.4 was never released. We switched directly to v1.0.5)
* Update 23 aug
- Driver+applications that change resolution (like pinpall in fullscreen)
- vnclog : In some cases the standard path wasn't writable, now path can be set
* Update 13 aug
- FT crash when clipboard is used during transfer fix
- Admin properties and domain user fix
- Inputlock input fix
* Update 3 aug
- Exceptions thrown with no message cause access violations when Report called.
- All message boxes are now properly parented to the viewer window so that they
- Socket timeouts are now used during file transfer so that connections lost
while connected to a repeater are detected
- A small keepalive message is sent every 5 seconds after receiving a file chunk
to keep the server or viewer from timing out during a read.
- The prompt for exit is now respects the m_fExitCheck setting if the 'x' in the
full screen titlebar is clicked
- Another big change to the file transfer module is that a temporary file is used
to hold the file being transferred. When it is successfully completes, it is
moved to the original file name -- resume still works too. This was because
when a file transfer is interrupted, a user (ie, service tech) can't tell
if the file is complete.
- The close button on the file transfer dialog is now enabled and disabled during
file transfers. You can't close the window with the 'x' during a transfer,
but you can otherwise
- Many variables are now properly initialized.
- The black layered window is now brought to the top every 20ms -- the start menu
is still visible on the remote system so this change makes it go away faster.
- You can now register the service with a custom name.
- Simplified Copy_to_temp and copy_to_secure_from_temp
- When the network connection is lost, a message is shown "Connection lost due to
communication failure" instead of "writeexact: socket error while writing"
- socket read/write errors now break the while (connected) loop in vncclient.cpp
- Simplified file handle cleanup
- FT crash fix, lock screeen while transfer
- quickoption fix: Was not saved correct
* Update 10July
- Repeater: found bug that required server to be connected first.
Now you can connect server or viewer first
- Viewer: option are now correct loaded.
The problem was the the presets didn't have "manual set", this cause the presets
always to be loaded on top of manual settings.
- Server now take as commandline
- Autoreconnect -id:???
- Single repeater connection server had a possible error ( reconnect couldn't
happen if shutdown by service is requested)
* Update 26 june 2008
- View Only, comment text: Alt+Ctrl+F3
- Ctrl+Shift+Esc open Task Manager on winvnc application and service
- Ctrl+Alt+F4 send Ctrl+Shift+Esc if winvnc run as application
- Dead keys \' ^'" and + winkey shortcuts (Windows Logo Key)
- Scroll Lock ON, winkey + shortcuts sent to remote
- Scroll Lock OFF, winkey + shortcuts are local (default)
- 8bit (switching codec+colors) vncviewer crash, fixed.
- Auto scaling remote screen improved to fit to local screen
- winvnc with mirror driver 1.22 active only when viewer connected, fixed
- ExitCheck (default=false vncviewer config file)(pgmoney)
* Update 16 june 2008
- vncviewer, View Only (check box) and title bar
- vncviewer, command line encoding, added zrle and zywrle
- vncviewer auto scaling big screen of remote server to small video screen
- vista, uvnc_service already installed as service (winvnc)
- Start service (need to be previously installed) (Jeff for w2k fix)