UltraVNC 126.96.36.199.1 Free download
|Op. System:||Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows7 64|
|Last updated:||June 19, 2011|
|File size:||2238 Kb|
Publisher description for UltraVNC 188.8.131.52.1
UltraVNC is a powerful, easy to use and free software that can display the screen of another computer (via internet or network) on your own screen. The program allows you to use your mouse and keyboard to control the other PC remotely. It means that you can work on a remote computer, as if you were sitting in front of it, right from your current location. If you provide computer support, you can quickly access your customer's computers from anywhere in the world and resolve helpdesk issues remotely! With addons like SingleClick your customers don't even have to pre-install software or execute complex procedures to get remote helpdesk support.
Key features: File transfer, Video driver, Optional Encryption Plugins, MS Logon, Text chat, Viewer Toolbar, Java Viewer with File Transfer , as well as Auto scaling and Server Side Scaling, Multiple-Monitors-support,Repeater/Proxy-support, Auto reconnection, good performances and tons of other functionalities.
* crash chat x64
* AuthRequired=0, passwd=NULL: Warning message block service
* About x64 say win32
* viewer 1082 and server 1096 with localcursor ( no connect, 100% cpu)
* serversite scaling and multiple viewers, framebuffer size get overwritten(Scale is now lock when multiple viewers are connected to avoid a framebuffer change, first connected viewer set scale. Site effect is that the viewer report the unused, incorrect scale, but at least it doesn't crash anymore)
* -connect ip, passed to winvnc running as service is not remembered for autoreconnect.
- stop the autoreconnect function of the server.
* server mouse moves jump on viewer when screen is idle.
* old plugin zrle crash
* plugin (SecureVNCPlugin) used by viewer
- server without plugin
- give incorrect viewer message. And doesn't ask to reject the connection.
* monitor value is saved, but vncviewer read it as bool (true/false)
- Only 0/1 are correct imported
* old plugins fail when zrle encoding is used
* old plugins give incorrect info in statusbox
* -autoreconnect timeout, -reconnectcounter number (available from gui and commandline)
* -autoreconnect timeout was incorrect, updated
* old plugin detection
* Messagebox was sometimes displayed on invisable desktop
* auth dll error messages for missing dll's incorrect
* mslogon and no groups, didn't checked admin account for access
* lock /logout screen on exit viewer option blocked shutdown server.
* mslogon fixed