WinSCP 4.3.6 Free download
|Op. System:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Last updated:||December 30, 2011|
|File size:||2987 Kb|
Publisher description for WinSCP 4.3.6
WinSCP is an open source free SFTP client and FTP client for Windows. Legacy SCP protocol is also supported. Its main function is safe copying of files between a local and a remote computer.
Graphical user interface
Translated into several languages
Integration with Windows (drag&drop, URL, shortcut icons)
All common operations with files
Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2 and plain old FTP protocol
Batch file scripting and command-line interface
Directory synchronization in several semi or fully automatic ways
Integrated text editor
Support for SSH password, keyboard-interactive, public key and Kerberos (GSS) authentication
Integrates with Pageant (PuTTY authentication agent) for full support of public key authentication with SSH
Explorer and Commander interfaces
Optionally stores session information
Optionally supports portable operation using a configuration file in place of registry entries, suitable for operation from removable media
* Bug fix: Chokes on SSH-2 ignore messages SSH bug was always on.
* Back-propagated some improvements and fixes from 5.0.3 - 5.0.6 beta releases:
- All binaries are signed with Martin Prikryl publisher certificate.
- When script is aborted by the user, error exit code is used.
- Connect timeout is configurable.
- When renaming a folder within file panel, whole filename (including an extension) is always selected.
- In-application license text updated to GPLv3.
- Change: In mouse-only Explorer-style selection mode, single-file implicit mouse-selection is not preserved, when focus/selection is subsequently changed using keyboard.
- SSH core upgraded to PuTTY 0.62. It brings following changes:
> Security fix: WinSCP no longer retains passwords in memory by mistake. password-not-wiped
> Bug fix: Spurious Access denied printed in the authentication window after GSSAPI failure. gssapi-access-denied
> Bug fix: 0.61-style Pageant did not work with 0.60-style WinSCP. pageant-backwards-compatibility
- Bug fix: Fixed parsing owner/group with modified ID on Properties dialog.
- Bug fix: When switching between session and shared bookmarks, path was not updated on the Open directory dialog.
- Bug fix: Internal Operation aborted errors were not suppressed for background transfers.
- Bug fix: Path label was not resized with larger shell font size.
- Bug fix: Default permissions for new remote directory did not include Execute right.
- Bug fix: Duplicate reconnect prompt when connection is lost, while transferring file in subdirectory.
- Bug fix: Error was signaled from script when connection stalled even when it was reconnected.
- Bug fix: Failure to locate GetUserNameEx.
- Bug fix: Records of files transferred within subdirectory were written at once, not continuously, in XML logging.
- Bug fix: In mouse-only Explorer-style selection mode, selection was not cleared after clicking outside of selection, after focus/selection was previously changed using keyboard.
- Bug fix: Session name was not preserved when duplicating session into a new window.
- Bug fix: Installer was not removing translations of previous versions on Windows 7.
* OpenCandy advertising module reintroduced to the installer. Theres also ad-free alternative installer available.
(17Type):English, Arabic, Armenian, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditi...