Winamp 5.34 Full Beta 1155 Free download
|Op. System:||Windows 9x / 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows7|
|Last updated:||March 15, 2007|
|File size:||6785 Kb|
Publisher description for Winamp 5.34 Full Beta 1155
Winamp is a skinnable, multi-format media player.
Winamp supports a wide variety of contemporary and specialized music file formats, including MIDI, MOD, MPEG-1 audio layers 1 and 2, AAC, M4A, FLAC, WAV, OGG Vorbis, and Windows Media Audio. It supports gapless playback for MP3 and AAC, and Replay Gain for volume leveling across tracks. In addition, Winamp can play and import music from audio CDs, optionally with CD-Text, and can also burn music to CDs. Winamp supports playback of Windows Media Video and Nullsoft Streaming Video, as well as most of the video formats supported by Windows Media Player. 5.1 Surround sound is supported where formats and decoders allow.
Winamp supports many types of streaming media: Internet radio, Internet telelvision, XM Satellite Radio, AOL video, Singingfish content, podcasts, and RSS media feeds. It also has extendable support for portable media players, and users can access their media libraries anywhere via internet connections.
You can extend Winamp's functionality through the use of plug-ins, which are available on the Winamp site.
- New: IPv6 support
- Improved: Made installer delete in_mp3pro :/
- Improved: IPC_CONVERTFILE now uses api_decodefile (for ripping & transcoding)
- Improved: Embedded IE pages now run in a separate thread
- Improved: General speed and performance optimizations
- Improved: [in_wave] Added ATF support for %bitrate%
- Improved: [ml_local] Composer / Album view (in Edit View, Filters tab)
- Fixed: ???? in the taskbar & system tray with Unicode titles (note that many third party plugins will cause this to revert back to ????)
- Fixed: Installation of Sonic Engine on systems with other Sonic/Roxio products
- Fixed: Tab orders in Preferences
- Fixed: Various media library accessibility/focus issues
- Fixed: [enc_lame] Better output samplerate selection for transcoding
- Fixed: [enc_wav] WAVs missing first 11 samples
- Fixed: [gen_ml] Keyboard focus issue
- Fixed: [in_cdda] Long artist/albumartist CD Info bug
- Fixed: [in_cdda] Crash on Winamp exit after playing Audio CD
- Fixed: [in_cdda] CDDB crash-on-close bug
- Fixed: [in_dshow] potential crash on corrupt/malformed media files
- Fixed: [in_mp3] Memory leak when retrieving info for .aac files
- Fixed: [in_vorbis] Album tag removed when using ml 'edit selected items'
- Fixed: [in_wm] Crash when trying to burn WMA files
- Fixed: [ml_local] Composer tag not saving with 'Edit Info'
- Fixed: [ml_local] Total size not showing up in local media views
- Fixed: [ml_local] Possible duplicate entries on upgrades after rescanning folders
- Fixed: [ml_local] (No Album Artist) & (No Publisher) sometimes displays no results
- Fixed: [ml_local] Sorting Album pane by Year
- Fixed: [ml_local] isempty/isnotempty for querying empty/populated fields
- Fixed: [ml_pmp] Possible crash when deleting a group of songs containing non-sequential duplicates
- Fixed: [ml_pmp] "haven't" typo in prefs :-D
- Fixed: [pmp_p4s] Launching Winamp on device insertion not working
- Fixed: [pmp_p4s] No longer creates .alb files on devices that don't support it
- Updated: in_vorbis to libvorbis 1.1.2 and libogg 1.1.3
- Updated: in_flac 2.0 (based on FLAC 1.1.4)
- Updated: MusicIP Mix (formerly Predixis MusicMagic) v1.1
- Updated: Sonic Ripping/Burning Engine v22.214.171.1240