Winamp 5.34 Full Beta 1239 Free download
|Op. System:||Windows 9x / 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows7|
|Last updated:||April 6, 2007|
|File size:||6786 Kb|
Publisher description for Winamp 5.34 Full Beta 1239
Winamp is a skinnable, multi-format media player.
Winamp supports a wide variety of contemporary and specialized music file formats, including MIDI, MOD, MPEG-1 audio layers 1 and 2, AAC, M4A, FLAC, WAV, OGG Vorbis, and Windows Media Audio. It supports gapless playback for MP3 and AAC, and Replay Gain for volume leveling across tracks. In addition, Winamp can play and import music from audio CDs, optionally with CD-Text, and can also burn music to CDs. Winamp supports playback of Windows Media Video and Nullsoft Streaming Video, as well as most of the video formats supported by Windows Media Player. 5.1 Surround sound is supported where formats and decoders allow.
Winamp supports many types of streaming media: Internet radio, Internet telelvision, XM Satellite Radio, AOL video, Singingfish content, podcasts, and RSS media feeds. It also has extendable support for portable media players, and users can access their media libraries anywhere via internet connections.
You can extend Winamp's functionality through the use of plug-ins, which are available on the Winamp site.
- Improved: GDI+ video rendering for Windows Vista
- Improved: [gen_ff] Better handling of invalid XML during skin load
- Improved: [ml_local] Unicode drag+drop and Send-To support
- Improved: [pmp_ipod] Better gapless playback handling of ipod nano
- Improved/Fixed: [enc_wav] Implemented acm options / minor bug fixes-
- Fixed: CD Burning on Windows Vista
- Fixed: [jnetlib] Memory leak (manifested itself when eg. pmp devices are connected)-
- Fixed: [in_cdda] CD-Text adds to end of cddb fields instead of clearing first
- Fixed: [in_flac] Distortion with some files without rg info when using +dB preamp-
- Fixed: [gen_ml] Node alignment bug :-)
- Fixed: [ml_local] (no album) shows no results-
- Fixed: [ml_local] Smart View query character limit (256->1024)-
- Fixed: [ml_local] Reindexer tweaks/improvements-
- Fixed: [ml_playlists] drag+drop playlists to main & pledit windows-
- Fixed: [ml_transcode] Now prevents same source and destination filename
- Fixed: [ml_wire] Crash when encountering certain non-xml feeds
- Misc: 2007 copyright updates; more fields for tagz; faster DNS lookups for streams (a single cached JNL_AsyncDNS object is now used for all connections); various other misc tweaks