Yahoo! Widget Engine 3.1.2 Free download
|Op. System:||Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows7 64|
|Last updated:||May 3, 2006|
|File size:||560 Kb|
Publisher description for Yahoo! Widget Engine 3.1.2
Yahoo! Widgets help you save time and stay current by bringing an always-updated, at-a-glance view of your favorite Internet services right to your desktop. The Yahoo! Widget Gallery offers over 4,000 desktop Widgets - the most available anywhere online. Yahoo! Widgets is the only major desktop Widgets platform that works on both Windows and Mac OS.
Save time with live updates right on your desktop
Your favorite info comes to you
No need to surf around for what you use most
Convenient at-a-glance view keeps your Widgets in line
Get all of your personalized updates in one place
Neatly organize your Widgets along any edge of your desktop
Choose from more than 4,000 Widgets. Make it all yours
The most Widgets available anywhere online more than 4,000 and growing fast!
Weather, games, web cams, radio, scoreboards, calendars, mood rings if you can imagine it, there's a Widget for it!
* Fixed problem where readFile() wouldn't locate a local file in a flat-file widget.
* Fix problem where about boxes were affected by the master opacity.
* Fix Korean localization.
* Be more tolerant in string file whitespace parsing.
* Allow .kon files to access localized resources properly.
* Fix problem where we weren't loading images properly for custom scroll bars in flattened Widgets.
* Attempt to fix problems where non-English font names with "Regular" in them (localized) didn't work.
* Fix problem where debug window was not remembering its size/location.
* Initialize COM on secondary web request threads so we can use text encoding stuff (which is COM-based).
* Fixed problem which caused Personal radioTuner to crash when opening preferences.
* Filter out all font names that start with @
* Fixed problem on Win2K where preference OK/Cancel buttons were blank.
* We no longer localize our shortcut name. It was leading to multiple shortcuts in the startup folder if you changed languages.
* Make sure to return null as documented from chooseFolder. Also make sure to return forward-slashed paths.
* Fixed problem which caused zipped Widgets to recreate their Widget Data Folder on each run (thus losing any saved data).
* Fixed ugly memory allocator diagnostic message in Converter.
* Fixed several instances in which international characters were handled incorrectly.
* Prevent multiple clicks on gear menu while a dialog is open.
* Fixed a crash when a Widget requested login and the Purple Box was already displayed.
* Fixed problem where UTF-8 file encodings were sometimes misinterpreted.
* Addressed a minor memory leak in animated GIFs.
* Fixed a problem where filesystems.volumes would report random results for volumes that aren't really there (Mac OS X 10.3.9 sometimes continues to report the presence of USB drives which have been ejected). The engine now double-checks (on 10.3.9) to make sure a volume really is there before reporting it.
* Added satellite views to Yahoo! Maps Widget.
* Fixed Korean localization of Purple Box (Yahoo! Login) Widget.