phpMyAdmin 3.3.9 Free download
|Op. System:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Last updated:||January 4, 2011|
|File size:||3109 Kb|
|Publisher:||phpMyAdmin devel team|
Publisher description for phpMyAdmin 3.3.9
phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the World Wide Web. phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations with MySQL.
Support for most MySQL features
Browse and drop databases, tables, views, fields and indexes.
Create, copy, drop, rename and alter databases, tables, fields and indexes.
Maintenance server, databases and tables, with proposals on server configuration.
Execute, edit and bookmark any SQL-statement, even batch-queries.
Manage MySQL users and privileges.
Manage stored procedures and triggers.
Import data from CSV and SQL.
Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 - OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX and others.
- bug [doc] Fix references to MySQL doc
- patch Default function for TIMESTAMP.
- bug [js] Double quotes were not escaped in generated js
- bug [core] Events were not copied when copying/renaming database
- bug [core] Copy database with view of a view
- patch [replication] Add quotes to database in initial statement.
- bug [pdf schema] Scratchboard for PDF pages not working
- bug [parser] Query for table "level" causes strange display
- bug [parser] Close all opened round brackets indents