phpMyAdmin 3.4.2 Free download
|Op. System:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Last updated:||June 8, 2011|
|File size:||3689 Kb|
|Publisher:||phpMyAdmin devel team|
Publisher description for phpMyAdmin 3.4.2
phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the World Wide Web. phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations with MySQL.
Support for most MySQL features
Browse and drop databases, tables, views, fields and indexes.
Create, copy, drop, rename and alter databases, tables, fields and indexes.
Maintenance server, databases and tables, with proposals on server configuration.
Execute, edit and bookmark any SQL-statement, even batch-queries.
Manage MySQL users and privileges.
Manage stored procedures and triggers.
Import data from CSV and SQL.
Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 - OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX and others.
- [interface] Iconic table operations does not remove inline edit label
- [interface] Unnecessary scrolling on Databases page
- [setup] Define a label that was missing
- [interface] Show all button wraps on privileges page
- [config] Config for export compression not used
- [interface] Table is dropped regardless of confirmation
- [auth] Fixed error handling for signon auth method.
- [core] Avoid caching of index.php.
- [interface] Unnecessary Details slider
- [interface] "Show all" not persistent after a sort
- [auth] Version disclosure to anonymous visitors
- [interface] pmahomme and table statistics