phpMyAdmin 3.4.4 Free download
|Op. System:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Last updated:||August 25, 2011|
|File size:||3882 Kb|
|Publisher:||phpMyAdmin devel team|
Publisher description for phpMyAdmin 3.4.4
phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the World Wide Web. phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations with MySQL.
Support for most MySQL features
Browse and drop databases, tables, views, fields and indexes.
Create, copy, drop, rename and alter databases, tables, fields and indexes.
Maintenance server, databases and tables, with proposals on server configuration.
Execute, edit and bookmark any SQL-statement, even batch-queries.
Manage MySQL users and privileges.
Manage stored procedures and triggers.
Import data from CSV and SQL.
Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 - OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX and others.
- [parser] SQL parser breaks AJAX requests if query has unclosed quotes
- [parser] Invalid escape sequence in SQL parser
- [config] $cfg['Export']['asfile'] set to false does not select as Text option
- [export] Working SQL query exports error page
- [interface] "Create an index on X columns" form not validated
- [interface] JS error in Table->Structure->Index->Edit
- [interface] Info message has "error" class
- [interface] TABbing through a NULL field in the inline mode resets NULL
- remove version number in /setup
- usability] Missing "Generate Password" button
- display] Missing Server Parameter on inline sql query
- [navi] Drop field -> lost active table
- remove misleading comment on the "Rename database" interface
- [interface] Fix footnote for inexact count while browsing
- [interface] Fix security warning link in setup
- [display] Backquotes in normal text on import page
- [core] With Suhosin, urls are too long in edit links
- [security] Missing sanitization on the table, column and index names leads to XSS vulnerabilities