phpMyAdmin 3.4.8 Free download
|Op. System:||Windows (All Versions)|
|Last updated:||December 2, 2011|
|File size:||3553 Kb|
|Publisher:||phpMyAdmin devel team|
Publisher description for phpMyAdmin 3.4.8
phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the World Wide Web. phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations with MySQL.
Support for most MySQL features
Browse and drop databases, tables, views, fields and indexes.
Create, copy, drop, rename and alter databases, tables, fields and indexes.
Maintenance server, databases and tables, with proposals on server configuration.
Execute, edit and bookmark any SQL-statement, even batch-queries.
Manage MySQL users and privileges.
Manage stored procedures and triggers.
Import data from CSV and SQL.
Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 - OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX and others.
- [interface] enum data split at space char (more space to edit)
- [interface] ENUM/SET editor can't handle commas in values
- [interface] no links to browse/empty views and tables
- [interface] Deleted search results remain visible
- [import] ODS import ignores memory limits
- [interface] Visual column separation
- [parser] TRUE not recognized by parser
- [config] Make location of php-gettext configurable
- [import] Handle conflicts in some open_basedir situations
- [display] Dropdown results - setting NULL does not work
-  Inline edit on multi-server configuration
- [core] Notice: Array to string conversion in PHP 5.4
- [interface] When ShowTooltipAliasTB is true, VIEW is wrongly shown as the view name in main panel db Structure page
- [core] Fail to synchronize column with name of keyword
- [interface] Add column after drop
- [interface] Avoid showing the password in phpinfo()'s output
- [GUI] 'newer version of phpMyAdmin' message not shown in IE8
- [interface] Entering the key through a lookup window does not reset NULL
- [security] Self-XSS on database names (Synchronize)
- [security] Self-XSS on database names (Operations/rename)
- [security] Self-XSS on column type (Create index)
- [security] Self-XSS on column type (table Search)
- [security] Self-XSS on invalid query (table overview)