fre:ac portable 1.0.18 Free download
|Price:||$0 (Software discounts)|
|Op. System:||Windoows All|
|File size:||4.12 MB|
Publisher description for fre:ac portable
fre:ac is a free audio converter and CD ripper with support for various popular formats and encoders. It currently converts between MP3, MP4/M4A, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, AAC, WAV and Bonk formats. With fre:ac you easily rip your audio CDs to MP3 or WMA files for use with your hardware player or convert files that do not play with other audio software. You can even convert whole music libraries retaining the folder and filename structure. The integrated CD ripper supports the CDDB/freedb online CD database. It will automatically query song information and write it to ID3v2 or other title information tags. Features
* Converter for MP3, MP4/M4A, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, AAC, WAV and Bonk formats fre:ac converts freely between all supported formats. No matter if you need WMA to MP3, MP3 to WAV, M4A to MP3, WAV to MP3 or any other conversion, fre:ac supports any combination of formats.
* Integrated CD ripper with CDDB/freedb title database support The integrated CD ripper will convert your audio CDs to files on your hard disk. It supports all of the formats available for regular audio file conversion. fre:ac can query the CDDB/freedb online CD database to find artist and title information prior to ripping. No need to enter track names manually.
* Portable application, install on a USB stick and take it with you fre:ac can be installed on a USB stick or external drive so you can take it with you and use it on any computer. It will also store its configuration files on the portable drive. That way it will always start up with your custom settings.
* Multi-core optimized encoders to speed up conversions on modern PCs The MP3, MP4/M4A, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, AAC and Bonk encoders integrated with fre:ac make use of modern multi-core CPUs, so ripping and converting speeds get a real boost. You will save time and get the job done quickly.
* Full Unicode support for tags and file names fre:ac provides full support for the Unicode character set. That way it can handle not only Latin scripts, but also Japanese, Cyrillic, Arabic or Indian. If you like music from all over the world, you can tag your files correctly.
* Easy to learn and use, still offers expert options when you need them fre:ac's user interface is designed to be intuitive so you will be able to use the basic features without any trouble. It still offers advanced options when you need them so you will be able to go beyond simple ripping and format conversion using fre:ac.
* Multilingual user interface available in 37 languages fre:ac comes with a multilingual user interface and is currently available in 37 languages (English, German, French, Spanish, Spanish (Latin American), Italian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Vietnamese, Russian, Ukrainian, Polish, Serbian, Croatian, Czech, Slovak, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Estonian, Lithuanian, Greek, Turkish, Hungarian, Romanian, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Hebrew, Arabic, Esperanto, Galician, Catalan and Valencian). It can be translated to other languages easily using the 'smooth Translator' utility that is included in the distribution.
* Completely free and open source without a catch
More downloads by Portableapps
7-Zip Portable is the popular 7-Zip packaged as a portable app, so you can take your file archiver with you an...
Word processing made portable AbiWord Portable is the lightweight AbiWord word processor packaged as a portab...
sound editing and recording to go Audacity Portable is the popular Audacity audio editor packaged as a portab...
Blender Portable is the open source software for 3D modeling, animation, rendering, post-production, interacti...
ClamWin Portable is the popular ClamWin antivirus packaged as a portable app, so you can take your antivirus w...