Deejaysystem Video VJ2 3.3.0 Free download
|Price:||$207.88 (Software discounts)|
|File size:||4.17 MB|
Publisher description for Deejaysystem Video VJ2
A multi-screen player for movies, music video
A multi-screen player for movies, music video clips, karaoke and audio files
Deejaysystem Video VJ2 is a multi-screen player for movies, music video clips, karaoke and audio files.
Deejaysystem Video VJ2 can easily play two videos in DJ style and perform live audio and video mixing.
Deejaysystem Video VJ2 is the best choice for pubs, clubs, discos, and any other place with public TV screens.
Deejaysystem Video VJ2 features :
- Ease of use. Simple and intuitive design.
- Dual audio/video/karaoke playback in two independent decks.
- Frame-exact audio and video synchronization.
- Audio/video mixing (crossfader) with 6 different video mixing effects.
- Dual video output system. The mixed output is projected full-screen to output devices (TV, projector, etc.) while maintaining preview interface on your PC monitor.
- Support for up to 2 live cameras (USB, 1394...) simultaneously with the dual video playback.
- Customizable background and logo (overlay).
- Text ticker features: scrolling tape, static text.
- Multiple screens are supported, with no limit.
- Ability for choosing the screen for full-screen video output.
- Ability for opening multiple Deejaysystem VJ2 instances and work together, either sharing screens or using different screens for full-screen video output. Each instance can manage two audio/video files and two live cameras.
- Can be used with an external video mixer.
- Live recording. You can lively record the mixed output onto DVD, VCR or HD recorder by using the secondary video output of your PC.
- Aspect-ratio applied on video playback according to screen's dimensions.
- Dual audio outputs for using an external audio mixer.
- Built-in emulated audio mixer with full PFL capabilities.
- Precise playback control: play, pause, position, speed (pitch), pitch bend.
- Precise video positioning frame-by-frame, forward and backward.
- Controlable with keyboard, joystick, and the most popular hardware controllers: Hercules DJ Console, Visiosonic DAC-2/DAC-3, Behringer BCD-2000. Fully customizable.
- Playlist editor with auto-mix and auto-fade capability, seamlessly mixing audio, video and karaoke files.
- Song database with search function.
- Up to 10 CUE points per track.
- Compatible with any third-party music organizer software (iTunes, MP3 Collector...).
- DRM-Enabled for Windows Media files.
- 3D-capable display adapter with DirectX 9-compliant drivers and secondary output (DVI/VGA/TV).
- 128 Mb video memory (recommended 256 Mb)
- 2 Ghz or higher CPU.
- CPU usage depends on format and resolution of the video files.
- 512 Mb RAM.
- recommended) Secondary screen (monitor, TV, projector...) for full-screen video output.
- recommended) Two soundcards or multi-output soundcard compatible with KX-Drivers
- stops working every 30 minutes and needs to be restarted in demo version