QMSys Tolerances and Gauges 5.3 Free download
|License:||Free to try|
|Price:||$150 (Software discounts)|
|Op. System:||Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP, Other|
|File size:||1.96 MB|
Publisher description for QMSys Tolerances and Gauges
The software QMSys Tolerances & Gauges is an engineering program designed for engineers, quality managers, quality control planers, metrologists, machinist etc. and its purpose is to save time and to prevent personal errors in determining nominal and limit parameters of workpieces, gauges and reference standards. The program is especially useful in the design, manufacture and control of gauges and tools since it saves time and costs for carrying out calculations and providing standards.
Tolerances and fits
- Tolerances acc. to ISO 286, EN 20286, ANSI B4.2, GOST 25346 for nominal dimensions up to 3150mm
- Tolerances acc. to DIN 7172, GOST 25348 for nominal dimensions over 3150mm up to 10000mm
- Fits acc. to ISO 1829, ISO 286, DIN 7154, DIN 7155 und DIN 7157
- Tolerances and fits acc. to ANSI B4.1 for nominal dimensions up to 200 inch
- Tolerances acc. to ISO 2768-1 for nominal dimensions without individual tolerance indications up to 3150mm
- Design of ISO fit according to ISO 286 for given clearance or interference respectively
- Calculation of bilateral symmetrical tolerances for CNC-programs
Types of Gauges
- Plug gauges, ring gauges, snap gauges, checking plug gauges and setting plugs according to ISO/R 1938, DIN 7150-2, setting rings according to DIN 2250
- Plug gauges, ring gauges, snap gauges, master rings and master disks with class XXXX up to ZZ according to ASME B89.1.5, ASME B89.1.6
- Plug gauges, ring gauges and setting plugs according to BS 969, setting rings acc. to BS 4064, BS 4065
- Minimisation of engineering time required to specify tolerances, fits and plane gauges.
- Computation of workpieces and gauges are based on international, European and national standards.
- The software promotes specification of standard hole and shaft sizes, tolerances and fits to help lower operating cost.
- It reduces cost of cutting tools, gages and material.
- Calculation reports in TXT, RTF, XML, XLS or HTML format.
More downloads by Qualisyst Ltd.
QMSys Threads and Gauges 5 is a powerful thread engineering program especially designed for engineers, metrolo...
The software QMSys Tolerances & Fits is an engineering program for designers, engineers, metrologists, qua...
The program QMSys THREAD-PD enables the user to determine the pitch diameter of threads when the indicated va...
The Uncertainty Workshop program is used to analyze the uncertainty of physical measurements and calibrations....
The QMSys GUM program is used to analyze the uncertainty of physical measurements and calibrations. The analys...