LogSaw 1.0.1 Free download
|Price:||$0 (Software discounts)|
|Op. System:||Windoows All|
|File size:||26.24 MB|
Publisher description for LogSaw
LogSaw is a high-performance log file viewer based on the Eclipse platform and powered under the hood by the fabulous Apache Lucene search engine. Development started in July 2009 out of the need to handle events logged by a large-scale enterprise application. This requirement was the driving force behind development until turning open-source in March 2010. The goals of this project are:
* to provide an easy to use tool for analyzing various kinds of log files
* to make it an open platform that can be used to quickly harvest log events from arbitrary sources Features :
* Handles log files of almost unlimited size
* Filter log events by criteria
* Ability to save criteria and reapply them later on
* Parse log files created by Log4J XML Layout
* Parse log files created by Log4J Pattern Layout
* Parse log files created by JBoss application servers
* Parse log files created by IBM WebSphere application servers
More downloads by Bill Morris
LCARS 24 is a fast, smooth, powerful, and handsome 32-bit, TrueColor Starfleet-standard GUI with many LCARS ga...
A D D Timer, a simple timer application for Windows that helps remind you when a set time is up. The applicati...
Albumin 3D is a photo album manager with very interesting features. Albumin 3D uses OpenGL and QuickTime to di...
The AlexTV is a program that offers access to various television channels to watch on your computer through st...
ApneaStaticTrainer is a small, easy to use, handy application specially designed to help you create breath hol...