digilibris manager BA12m Free download
|License:||Free to try|
|Price:||$109 (Software discounts)|
|Op. System:||WinXP, WinVista, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Mac OS X|
|File size:||19.09 MB|
Publisher description for digilibris manager
The digi-libris program is the ideal tool for the organization of knowledge and the management of your collection of physical objects and digital documents .
- It supports the well-behaved document which is both user friendly and library friendly.
- This software for collectors, authors, content managers, archivists and local libraries can print library cards, lists and reports in a variety of formats and automatically generate tables of contents .
- Program navigation in English, French and German with explicit help file.
- Physical objects (books, pictures, toys, antiquities etc.) and electronic documents (manuals, monographs, scientific papers etc.) are all kept in one mixed list which is searchable by embedded meta data or the criteria you set.
- Dublin Core inside is used for classification or user defined criteria especially for physical objects.
- Can maintain multiple lists or collections.
- Includes a mini-browser for searching and downloading web content.
- Can import meta data from external sources (e.g. public libraries) in MARC 21, MODS, EndNote, WorldCat, biblio and other formats.
- Library friendly: Embed meta data in PDF, EPUB or HTML files.
- User friendly: Add bookmarks and interactive TofCs to existing PDF files.
- Build Tables of Contents or interactive Tables of Contents in multiple languages for distribution on CD/DVD, sorted by title, topic, author or any other criteria.
- Keep notes and track citations
- Export to Excel or tab-delimited text file.