Site Structure It!

1.4.0.8

 
License: Free to try
Price:
$19.99
Rated:
Downloads: 5
Op. System: Windows XP/Vista/7
Last updated: 12-05-2012
File size: 3.63 MB
Publisher: Arcaic Software - Andy Jones
Related software:

Publisher description for Site Structure It!

Site Structure It! program icon

Site Build It! is a business process backed by a suite of online tools provided by the company SiteSell. It provides anyone with just a very basic understanding of computers and the internet with the means to create a successful and profitable online business. It's very important to note the part about business process. There is so much more to building a successful online business than simply throwing up a web site and sitting back and waiting for the money to roll in. The process by which you learn how to identify what kind of online business can be successful for you and how to go about creating it is 95% of the work. Building the website is the other 5% and is the relativly trivial part.

Add your review

User reviews