CPIde 3.2 Free download
|Price:||$45 (Software discounts)|
|Op. System:||Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP|
|File size:||1005 KB|
Publisher description for CPIde
CPIde is a lightweight powerful integrated development environment for Gardens Point Component Pascal. It is used to develop Pascal / Oberon-style software for the Microsoft .NET framework. As well as the standard programmer-oriented, text-editing features CPIde has additional language-aware capabilities.
If you don't have Visual Studio .NET, but don't like the idea of using a command-line compiler with DOS batch files etc. CPIde is a lightweight powerful integrated development environment for Gardens Point Component Pascal.
CPIde has the following features:
* General Windows, programmer-oriented, text-editing features
* Fast and highly responsive interactive operation
* Create and run Console and WinForms applications
* Tabbed multi-document interface for editing multiple source files
* Auto-indexing of procedures and imports of each source file for code navigation
* Auto-capitalisation of Component Pascal keywords when typing source code
* Generate and view interface definition files of .NET or 3rd-party assemblies
* Control the complete Edit, Compile, Make, Run and Debug cycle from the menu
* Capture compile errors and console application output in a separate window
* Click on an error line to take you to the actual line in the source
More downloads by CFB Software
LP Recorder has been designed specifically to record vinyl LPs to CD-standard WAV files. These can subsequent...
LP Ripper makes the task of converting vinyl LPs, tapes and cassettes to MP3 files or CDs much easier. Just r...
Home or Away League Scheduler creates fair round-robin league schedules for any sporting competition, with up ...
WAV Joiner is used to combine two or more recorded WAV format sound files into one large WAV file. An unlimite...
LP Burner is specifically designed to burn standard Audio CDs from stereo WAV files created by the companion p...