Resource Hacker 220.127.116.11 Free download
|Price:||$0 (Software discounts)|
|File size:||731 KB|
Publisher description for Resource Hacker
Utility to view, modify, add and extract..
Resource Hacker is a free application that allows you to view, modify, add, delete and extract resources in 32-bit Windows executable files.
Resource Hacker comprises an internal resource script compiler and decompiler compatible with all 32-bit Windows operating systems.
- Can display the following Resources: Cursor, Icon, Bitmap, GIF, AVI and JPEG.
- Can play the WAV and MIDI audio Resources.
- Can display and decompile Menus, Dialogs, MessageTables, StringTables, Accelerators, Delphi Forms and VersionInfo resources. The view for Menus and Dialogs is the same as within a running application.
- Can save Resources as image files ( .ico, .bmp .etc), as script files (.rc), as binary resource files (.res) or as untyped binary files (.bin).
- Can modify Resources using a resource located in another file (.ico, .bmp, .res .etc) or the internal resource compiler for Menus, Dialogs and others. Additionally you can visually move/resize dialog controls before recompiliing with the internal compiler.
- Allows adding Resources to applications by copying them from external resource files (.res).
- As most compilers add resources into applications that are never used, removing such resources can significantly reduce the size of an application.
More downloads by Angus Johnson
TextDiff is a simple file management tool that was designed to help you compare two text files, or two diferen...
Non-visual components (co-developed with Anders Melander) to support inter-application drag and drop of files,...
TSizeCtrl was designed to be a non-visual component to enable runtime moving and resizing of controls TSizeCtr...
PDFTK Builder is a free graphical interface to the Windows version of PDFTK making it much easier to use.This ...
Non-visual component to support PKZip compatible compression and decompression. This component Interfaces wit...