DiskDigger 184.108.40.2062 Free download
|License:||Free to try|
|Price:||$14.99 (Software discounts)|
|Op. System:||Windows 8/7/Vista/XP|
|File size:||358 KB|
Publisher description for DiskDigger
DiskDigger is a program that undeletes and recovers lost files from your hard drive, memory cards, USB flash drives -- you name it! Whether you accidentally deleted some documents or photos from your computer, reformatted your camera's memory card, or want to see what files are lurking on an old USB drive, DiskDigger is here for you.
DiskDigger has two modes of operation which you can select every time you scan a disk. These modes are called "Dig Deep" and "dig deeper." Here is a quick list of features for each mode:
- Undelete files from FAT (FAT12, FAT16, FAT32), NTFS, and exFAT partitions.
- Filter recoverable files by name and size.
- Sort recoverable files by name, size, date, and directory.
- Scan (Carve) entire disk for traces of specific file types.
- Supported file types include:
Photos and images
Audio and video:
- Ability to scan a disk image file (Currently only "dd"-style image files are supported).
- When digging deeper, ability to start scanning from a specific location on the disk.
- When previewing files, the program optionally shows the first 4K bytes of the file as a hex dump.
Here are some of the new features and enhancements that you'll find in the most recent version of DiskDigger:
DiskDigger has Now been verified to work with the current pre-release version of Windows 8.
Added support for recovering Android app packages (.APK).
Added support for recovering Autodesk Revit (.RVT) files.
Added support for Acronis True Image (.TIB) files.
Improved recovery and previews of .MPO files (3D photos).
Added translation into Chinese (thanks to Zhang Chiming).
More downloads by Dmitry Brant
NTFSWalker is a simple, straightforward, and most importantly free utility for analyzing and ???walking throug...
An ambitious effort to support a major portion of the PNG (Portable Network Graphics) specification using not...
Supports the Portable Pixel Map format (ASCII and Binary). PPM files are usually true-color pictures, unlike ...
This is a Viewer for images that were saved using Qbasic???s BSAVE command. Only BSAVEs done in SCREEN 13 are...
FATWalker is a simple, straightforward, and most importantly free utility for analyzing and ???walking through...